Roatan

Roatan
Pirate ship?

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day Twenty-Two - A Quick Update

So, I'm just making a quick update this morning before I leave for Nacogdoches.  You're not going to believe this, but I did knock a few things off of the list yesterday so the week has not been a complete waste.  Yea!!!!

Neither me nor the cats did anything the least bit interesting yesterday.  Jenny had invited me to come over to her house last night.  Her friend Stephanie was coming over too.  But I had gotten nothing done and knew I was going to Nac today so I was forced to stay home and get the laundry done and make the beds.  I hope they had fun.  But I wish I had been there rather than folding towels.

I only have one topic that I wanted to bring up today and then I will leave you alone to enjoy your weekend.  If you ever watch Big Bang Theory or Two and A Half Men you have probably noticed the Chuck Lorre vanity cards at the end of each episode following the credits.  Are you like me?  Do you pause the DVR so that you can read them?  I don't even like to watch Two and A Half Men anymore.  But I still will watch the end of an episode just to catch the vanity card if I happen to be passing by as I surf channels.  I don't know where he comes up with his topics but I just love it.  If you don't know what I am talking about please do yourself a favor and record an episode or two of Big Bang Theory and then pause the DVR following the credits when the white Chuck Lorre Productions vanity card comes up and read it.

Time for me to get packed and get out of here.  I will catch up with you all on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment