Roatan

Roatan
Pirate ship?

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day Eight - It's the Weekend!

So, I'm wondering today, when you don't work, do you still get the weekends off? If so, really all of these tasks that I have planned for myself today could wait until Monday. Maybe I should send the pictures and measurements of the piano to Mom and Dad's minister. After all, the sooner it is sold, the sooner it is out of my house. I've probably procrastinated on that as long as I can anyway. I got his email address to send this info more than a month ago. Is that bad?

To update my progress on yesterday's list, I did turn the dryer back on twice more yesterday, but never actually removed the clothes once it finished. So, I'm just going to go ahead and call that a failure. I did complete the pizza and it was excellent if I do say so myself. There's really no point in bringing up the bathrooms. I think we can all safely assume that I still need to clean one and two thirds bathrooms.

Jingle has been very clingy this morning. For those of you who do not know me too well, Jingle is my older cat. He is a Burmese and fully believes that the world revolves around him. Therefore, he was a little surprised when Shiner came to live with us three years ago and I had the audacity to pay as much attention to Shiner as I did to Jingle. Shiner is a stray cat that I found during a weekend trip to Shiner, Tx. He was a malnourished kitten at the time. He is now a full grown very healthy loving cat.

Jingle had two teeth extracted last week. They had abscessed and it was not good. He is doing very well now. Shiner has been taking good care of him and I'm thinking Jingle is trying to milk all of this attention. One interesting thing came out of all the trips to the vet in the last week. It seems that both of them are considered to be overweight. The vet put them both on diets. I never thought anyone would tell me that Jingle was overweight. But there it is. They both have to lose 2 pounds. They aren't really suffering, however. The diet that they were put on is all canned food. They are the happiest cats on the planet.

Well, time to do something productive. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment