Roatan

Roatan
Pirate ship?

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day One-Ninety-Two - Debbie Moreton is a Genius!

Good morning!  I got a lot more sleep last night and it is evident in the amount of brain to finger action I am getting.  I also, laid on the couch and slept all day yesterday.  I took the equivalent of a 6 hour nap.   I initially slept from about 10 until nearly 1 in the afternoon.  Then I got up and made a grilled cheese sandwich and some cream of tomato soup.  Then I went back to sleep after lunch and slept for three more hours.  After all of that I was a little concerned that I wouldn't sleep last night, but I went to bed around 12 and slept until after 8 this morning.  So, maybe I am caught back up.  I almost felt sick yesterday but I think it was totally due to the lack of sleep.  I feel back to my old self today.  

So, obviously all of that sleeping during the day means I got nothing done yesterday either on the computer as far as travel agency training goes or on the garage as far as cleaning goes.  That means I will be doing some work this weekend.  I'm okay with that.  I think yesterday's time spent sleeping was much more beneficial.

A friend of mine who reads this blog regularly has taken herself on an imaginary trip to the Bahamas.  This morning she posted a photo of the pink sand beach where she is imagining herself on FB along with a link for some tourism information on the Bahamas.  I must tell you all that I am jealous.  Why haven't I discovered the brilliance of the imaginary trip before???  Think of all the money you can save on air, hotels, ground transports to and from the airport....  The possibilities are endless!  If you are going to imagine yourself on a trip to the Bahamas, or anyplace for that matter, you may as well imagine yourself in the best hotel occupying the best suite.  So, I would imagine that Debbie is laying on her imaginary beach at this very moment saving about $10k a day just on the hotel alone!!!!  GENIUS!!!!

So, I have stowed away for her imaginary trip and I am having a blast!  I can't wait for her to post more information about the Bahamas on FB since it is my first time there.  Right now we are laying on the pink sand beach and cabana boys seem to be bringing unlimited pink drinks.  I did notice that Debbie's cabana boys are among the most gorgeous men I have ever seen and they all seem to be rather scantily clad.  Oh my, Debbie just dropped something forcing one of them to have to bend over and pick it up.....  Nicely done Debbie, nicely done!

Debbie also mentioned that since the trip is imaginary, it only took her about 20 minutes to get from Dallas to the Bahamas.  Most of the time, I can't even get to the airport in that amount of time so, this trip really is amazing.  I hope this afternoon she imagines going scuba diving.  I have always wanted to do it and her link says it is really terrific there.  At the very least, I would think that snorkeling is in order.  But since this is Debbie's trip, I won't be pushy.  After all, a stow away can't take over on the imaginary trip.  A good stow away just goes with the flow.

Well, I had better get busy putting some sunscreen on.  The sun is really bright here.  I think some SPF 50 is in order.  Have a good day....  Oh Caaaaabaaaaannnnnaaaa Boyyyyyyyyy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment