Roatan

Roatan
Pirate ship?

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day One-Fifty-One - Rushed Post!!!!

After I finished writing on the blog yesterday the young couple continued to work over in the squirrel condo. I changed my garden flag which was hard to do without ever once looking at either the flag or the pole. Sadly though, even with that, I didn't get to see much.  They were in there until around 4 yesterday afternoon.  They hung some pictures and a mirror.  But had the blinds closed most of the day.  

Beyond that, I had a very productive day yesterday even though I never left home.  I am trying to do some writing these days and I wrote for about 7 hours yesterday.  It was really nice to get on a roll and read back the results last night after I decided to call it a day.

I set my alarm for this morning and actually got up before it went off because I want to go to the local Farmers Market in Richardson this morning.  It is in a parking lot on Campbell near Custer.  But now I have sat here in front of my computer for the last hour reading Trip Advisor posts in the Dallas forum.  I will never stop being amazed at the people who are supposed to be advocates for traveling to Dallas but who encourage people to go to Grapevine instead.  

So, now I am going to have to cut this short so that I can get dressed and rush over to the Farmers Market before they run out of all the good stuff.  I hope the berry man is there today!  I have been wanting berries all week but didn't want to get them at the grocery store.  

Hopefully, Jenny and I will get together this weekend to hang out.  We don't actually have any plans.  But a few weeks ago when we got together to work on photo books we decided that we would try to meet up again this weekend.  And since I don't have a life, I am looking forward to it!  

I'll let you know tomorrow if anything happens with squirrel condo.  Have a great holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment